Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More on New Orleans Rebuilding

A few weeks ago I wrote a post on a home being completed in New Orleans, a home that was devastated by Hurricane Katrina. Since then the house has been completed and the owners, the Adams have a new home. This project was completed with participation from the Homebuilders Association of Louisiana and the National Building Systems Council. Many people donated time, money and materials to make this happen. I will be posting other such endeavors in this vein as New Orleans will take many more years to rebuild. But for now thought you would enjoy this video of the process. I have met the Adams and hope to meet them again and I will continue to share this story and others as I learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.